20-21 Visual Arts Centre is pleased to share with you the awards that we have achieved in recent years;
Our popular café has
- the highest Food Hygiene Rating level 5 from the Food Standards Agency Scores on the Doors scheme
- Healthy Options Gold Award
20-21 Visual Arts Centre has received recognition as
- an Arts Council England National Portfolio Organisation
- a recommended attraction from Trip Advisor
- a Quality Assured Visitor Attraction from Visit England
- a Breastfeeding Welcome Here from BABES, North Lincolnshire Council and the NHS
- an Opening Doors, Silver Award from the Disability Standards North Lincolnshire
- an Arts Award Supporter
In 2014 we were awarded an Arts Council England Small Capital Grant of nearly £500,000 to update and enhance the building facilities. This work was completed in Spring 2016.
Our award-winning education service is committed to offering valuable work experience placements for a variety of schools, colleges and universities. This has been reflected in a number of certificates of appreciation from schools and an Employer Engagement Award from John Leggott College in 2015.
The service has also received the national Learning Outside the Classroom Award.