PLEASE NOTE: this competition has now closed. The winner was Rory Longcake (aged 14) and the runner up Henry and Nicola Johnson (aged 6 and 42). Teresa and Warren from Brick City enjoyed looking at all the models, especially all the well thought out details – they have provided a small prize to all of the entrants.
20-21 are inviting brick fanatics young and old to build a model of the 20-21 Visual Arts Centre building/St John’s Church from LEGO®.
The best model, selected by Brick City creator Warren Elsmore, will win a LEGO® Creator Tower Bridge* set worth over £200!
Please download an application form to apply and bring your entries to 20-21 Visual Arts centre, Church Square, Scunthorpe DN15 6TB between Tuesday 13 June and Saturday 17 June 2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- Models must be delivered to 20-21 between Tuesday 13 June and Saturday 17 June 2017 between 10am to 4pm (models will not be accepted outside of these days/times).
- Judging will be on Wednesday 21 June and entrants will be informed of the results on that day.
- Models must be collected from 20-21 from Thursday 22 and Saturday 24 June 2017.
- Models must be based on the 20-21 Visual Arts Centre building (exterior or interior).
- All entries must be accompanied by a complete application form.
- Models must be made entirely from the applicants own LEGO® – please do not use bricks form our activity area or from the Brick City exhibition!
- There is no minimum or maximum size for entries (however you will have transport your model too and from the gallery!).
- Joint entries are accepted.
- Any age may apply*
- Employees of 20-21 Visual Arts Centre or Warren Elsmore Ltd are not eligible to apply.
The Brick City exhibition continues at 20-21 Visual Arts Centre until 20 June.
*Please note: the Creator Tower Bridge set is recommended for ages 16+ however alternative sets may be selected if not age-appropriate for the winner.
*Runner up receives a unique LEGO police diorama (as depicted in the bottom left image), a gift from the Scunthorpe branch of Oldrids and Downtown.
LEGO®, the LEGO® logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO® Group of Companies. ©2014 The LEGO® Group. Brick City and the Brick City Competition are not sponsored, endorsed or otherwise supported by The LEGO® Group.
Brick City is sponsored by Clugston Construction.