Sell your work in the gallery shop
How it works
We are always looking for new work and artists to exhibit in our shop.
- All stock is managed on a sale or return policy.
- We charge 40% commission on all work sold with VAT applied to the 40% commission only.
- All work displayed in the shop is at the discretion of the person in charge of displays.
- All sale or return work is reviewed after 3 months and then again annually from the start of the selection date.
- We are members of the Own Art Scheme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in exhibiting with us and would like to submit your work for consideration on a sale or return basis then please provide the following information to Alison Cooksey – Senior Gallery Assistant at 20-21 Visual Arts Centre.
- Images/photographs of your work with the price you require for each piece before commission and VAT
- A short written description of the type of work you do to include the techniques and processes
- An artist’s statement about yourself
- An outline of any workshops you can provide or demonstrations etc
- If any, a list of other selling venues you are currently supplying
- Full contact details including daytime telephone number and email address.
Once submitted to the gallery, your application will be considered at the next meeting, which takes place monthly. If you are accepted by the gallery, a sale or return agreement will be issued.
We look forward to receiving your application.