The following is important information regarding the current situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) and 20-21 Visual Arts Centre’s response to it.
We are very pleased to announce that in line with Government guidance, 20-21 Visual Arts Centre is open to the public. The health and safety of visitors and staff is our priority and so we have introduced a number of measures in order to comply with current guidelines.
20-21 Visual Arts Centre is open from Tuesday to Saturday each week. Entry is by free, pre-booked ticket at set time slots.
- 10am-3pm is for visits by the general public
- 3-4pm is set aside for a single shielding social bubble to have sole use of the building
- We have introduced pre-booked timed tickets to limit the number of people in the building at any time.
- Each ticket admits a social bubble of up to six people, who must stay together during their visit.
- When you arrive we’ll show you where to sanitise your hands and help you to register your contact details for NHS Test & Trace.
- We have introduced a one way system and have marked 2m social distancing guides throughout the building.
- Avoid contact with people or surfaces during your visit.
- Our Accessible toilet and baby changing facility will be available. Wipes will be provided for you to wipe down surfaces before use.
- Our toilet facilities will be cleaned hourly by staff, who will also manage any queues.
- The 20-21 shop is open
- The 20-21 café is still closed at present.
- We are not operating an ARTivity table. Free take away packs of activities to do at home are available. Glue sticks, scissors etc can be purchased at the gallery shop.
Below is further information from the NHS:
To keep up to date, please keep an eye on the council’s dedicated webpage at https://www.northlincs.gov.uk/people-health-and-care/coronavirus-covid-19/ which will be updated with the very latest information.