The following is important information regarding the current situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) and 20-21 Visual Arts Centre’s response to it.
While the following of Covid secure measures is no longer a legal requirement, we will be continuing to recommend that visitors follow the precautions that we have in place.
We would encourage all visitors to continue to play their part in keeping themselves and others safe at this time. The health and safety of our visitors is our first priority, and we can’t wait to welcome you to our gallery.
- We recommend that visitors use sanitising points on entering, after touching surfaces and before leaving the building.
- We would encourage visitors to maintain social distancing and observe the one-way system throughout the building.
- We continue to recommend that visitors wear masks
- Visitors are encouraged to register their visit on the NHS Test & Trace app (if you don’t have the app and want to register your visit, staff will be happy to record your details onto the system for you)
- We ask that visitors avoid contact with people or surfaces during your visit
- Our toilet facilities will be cleaned hourly
- We are not operating an ARTivity table. Free take away packs of activities are available to complete at home.
Below is further information from the NHS:
To keep up to date, please keep an eye on the council’s dedicated webpage at https://www.northlincs.gov.uk/people-health-and-care/coronavirus-covid-19/ which will be updated with the very latest information.