The following is important information regarding the current situation around coronavirus (COVID-19) and 20-21 Visual Arts Centre’s response to it. (updated 10.12.21)
We would encourage all visitors to continue to play their part in keeping themselves and others safe at this time. The health and safety of our visitors is our first priority, and we can’t wait to welcome you to our gallery.
- We recommend that visitors use sanitising points on entering, after touching surfaces and before leaving the building.
- We would encourage visitors to maintain social distancing and observe the one-way system throughout the building.
- As you enter and exit 20-21 Visual Arts Centre through the shop, under Plan B it is mandatory to wear a face covering (unless you are under 11 years old or exempt). We would ask that you keep your facing on in all indoor areas, and only remove it when eating or drinking in the café.
- Visitors are encouraged to register their visit on the NHS Test & Trace app (if you don’t have the app and want to register your visit, staff will be happy to record your details onto the system for you)
- We ask that visitors avoid contact with people or surfaces during your visit
- Our toilet facilities will be cleaned hourly
- ARTivities are available on separate tables. Please ask a Gallery Assistant for your chosen activity pack and the materials/equipment you need.
Below is further information from the NHS:
To keep up to date, please keep an eye on the council’s dedicated webpage at https://www.northlincs.gov.uk/people-health-and-care/coronavirus-covid-19/ which will be updated with the very latest information.